Transportation of material into and out of a rotary kiln or furnace is critical to the speed of a maintenance operation. Conveyor systems reduce worker fatigue. Made of lightweight aluminum with hydraulic drive motors, conveyor sections are easily handled and assembled. The conveyor is hydraulically driven with forward/reversing and variable speed adjustment. These conveyors are continuous belts but can be lengthened in 10-foot increments up to 250 feet long.
• Multiple plant uses – Cooler, kiln, & cyclone maintenance
• Reduces or eliminates brick damage due to handling
• Lightweight aluminum modular sections are easy to handle
• System can be set up on the ground, springboards, or elevated on standard adjustable legs
• Lengths up to 76M (250 ft.) and widths of 30.5 cm (12”), 50.5 cm (20”), and 76.2 cm (30”) available
• Belt sections are easily assembled with hinged lacing and spring pin design