Unlike traditional measurement, where you must drill holes in your lining, the Linometer XLNT requires only that you clear a small patch of coating from the lining’s surface. Because it is quick and completely non-invasive, you can make more measurements, more often. This gives you a truly accurate picture of your lining’s condition and allows you to plan and rationalize your lining replacement.
• Up to 72,000 measurements can be made and stored in the instrument itself
• Up to 12 measurements can be made at each point, for a detailed picture of the lining’s condition at that ring
• You get precise and repeatable measuring points on the length of the kiln, thanks to the laser guide
• Data is easily downloaded and can be imported into a spreadsheet or your lining maintenance software
• Compact and light-weight, the instrument itself weighs only 845 g (1.80 lb), and the probe and extension rod together weigh only 806 g (1.77 lb)
• The probe’s ‘footprint’ has been cut in half, so you spend less time removing the coating from the brick surface.