When bedding out the bottom half of a kiln, staging needs to be erected to provide a flat surface for the mason to place brick to or slightly above the spring line. The Bedding Cart also is a storage area for refractory and rolls up kiln as work progresses. In addition, the deck is on wheels and holds 1-2 pallets of brick allowing the bedding cart to move in conjunction with the completed bedded brick rows.
- Structural components 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Load capacity 2,720 kg (6,000 lb).
- Polyurethane wheels with kick brake.
- Safety fall guards.
- ANSI, MSHA, CE and CSA compliant.
- Ergonomic step design to reach spring line.
- Pin connections for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Hitch rings in front to pull the cart up the kiln with a winch.
- Room for workers, tools, and staging brick.
- Custom-designed for your specific kiln and needs.