The laser mounting base is designed for a minimum of a three-point physical contact for each burner tube end configuration. When this physical contact is maintained the laser base provides an accurate mount for the factory-adjusted bore sight laser to project a beam parallel to the centerline of the burner. A target was the special equipment designed to be located in the middle of the kiln to receive a laser ray of a pointer being shot through the pipe of a burner or attached to a special fixture mounted on the nose of the burner. The laser target is a three-armed self-centering assembly that accurately centers the target on the centerline of the kiln.
• Manually cranked gears deploy a three arm system.
• Arms deploy equally to automatically locate the center of the target in the middle of the kiln.
• Fabricated from lightweight aluminum.
• Easy to set up, move, and store.
• One target can be used for several different kilns.
• Target decal measurement in centimeters.