For carrying tools, machines, rubble, or up to two pallets of brick. Can be lifted or carried with a crane or forklift. When the burn floor cannot be pre-stocked with brick due to limited space, an efficient method for moving quantities of brick to the burn floor is necessary.
• Structural components 6061-T6 aluminum
• 4,500 kg (10,000 lb) capacity (2 full pallets of bricks)
• Safer than free-lifting pallets with a crane
• Keeps contents stable, secure, and contained
• Heavy-duty screening allows the transfer of open pallets and loose items safely.
• Easy solution to move material for maintenance to the burn floor
• Lift ports to carry with a forklift and attachment points to lift with a crane
• Use to carry tools, machines, rubble, etc.
• Low profile to allow the material to be removed with a forklift