Producing a continuous laser light parallel to the kiln’s axis, intercepted by a rotating pentaprism device, the Radialign refracts the laser line perpendicular onto the kiln shell’s circumference. Points along the kiln can then be marked and used as exact references for brick installation as well as setting a new nose ring.
• Ensures precise placement of each row of brick which is vital for longer brick life.
• Radialign can be assembled and ready to use in less than 30 minutes.
• Durable transport storage container holds the brick alignment device.
• Comes standard with rechargeable batteries and A/C adapter.
• Also used to confirm radial alignment of retainer rings.